9 Place Log Bike Rack
*Choose From Available Finishes Below For Final Price
Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States
- Holds up to 9 Bikes, including fat tire bikes
- Made with glued mortise and tenon joinery
- Northern White Cedar logs used indoors and outdoors
- One year warranty, 3 Available Finishes
- Made in Manitowish Waters WI, Made in USA
- 38″H x 38″D x 74″L, assembly required
Is your rack going to be in a windy or stormy location?
If so, we recommended adding one of the following products. Use a set of the 15" anchors for tight packed earth or use a set of the 30" anchors for loose sand.
- Product Dimensions
- Product Details
- Instructional Assembly Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping Information
- Reviews (0)
9 Place Log Bike Rack Details
The 9 Place Log Bike Rack is constructed from Northern White cedar which is rated best for weather resistant. Each rack has 4 5/8 inch post and feet and 3 in rails, and can hold up to 9 peddle bikes. Custom log bike racks can be ordered by calling 1 (715) 543-2006. Each rack is glued, bolted, and screwed with galvanized screws. Joinery where arms meet posts are 2 inch mortise and tenon giving full strength. Our Bike Racks come disassembled, but are very simple to put together with a 7/16 inch socket and ratchet and short extension which are in all socket sets.
For best longevity please choose one of the 2 finish options. We offer Natural which is light and may match your house or docks better. The Canyon Brown makes rack melt more into most backgrounds. We use a transparent penetrating oil to allow the wood to breath. This also enables you to recoat with ease when you see signs of wear.
For Do-it-Yourselfers, use a stain or outdoor finish in the color of your choice and follow the instructions on the can. Breathable finishes will extend the life of the rack the most. It is best to let the wood age a bit prior to finishing it. This helps the stain to soak in. You can also choose to leave it unfinished. In this case, it will weather to a gray color and still last for many years.
Easy to lift your stand up paddle boards in and out. Locking is easy with a cable lock from local outdoors store. Durable kayak storage racks, can carry the heaviest of canoes, kayaks, and boat loads! Soft rest UV webbing available and tie down safety straps available now.
We want you to enjoy your Log Bike Rack for years to come. To ensure it’s longevity, we recommend that the feet are not in direct contact with the ground, but rather raised and set on landscaping block or a similar product.
Our Bike Racks can be secured to sidewalks or such or a kit can be purchased for anchoring to the ground.
How will the Kayak Rack arrive?
Kayak racks are shipped unassembled and in a box. Log Kayak Racks products are shipped by UPS ground. You can expect your storage rack to arrive around 2 weeks after payment is received, or within the next 2 ½ weeks after placing the order (unless you call for a specific shipping date). They will come with glue, torx bits and fasteners needed to assemble and will go together in approx. 30 – 60 minutes with a common power drill or screw gun. Instructions are included and are available as a video online.
Can my delivery sit outside until I assemble it?
Yes, the Log Kayak Rack is for indoor or outdoor use, so no damage will occur to the product if it sits out until you can assemble it, or get it to the cabin. The only thing is the box and directions may get wet but there are always the downloadable and printable assembly instructions and assembly video on our website.
How do I Preserve the Life of this Kayak Rack?
We want you to enjoy your Log Kayak Rack for years to come. To ensure its longevity, we recommend that the feet are not in direct contact with the ground, but rather raised and set on landscaping block or a similar product.You can order it with a finish (upgrade) or you can finish it yourself. Use a stain or outdoor finish in the color of your choice and follow the instructions on the can. Breathable finishes will extend the life of the rack the most. It is best to let the wood age a bit prior to finishing it. This helps the stain to soak in. You can also choose to leave it unfinished. In this case, it will weather to a gray color and still last for many years.
Can Canoes, Paddle boards, Wake boards, Surf Boards, Small Rafts, Paddle Boats or Other Small Boats up to 100 lbs. fit on these Kayak Racks?
Yes. If you have a specific model in question contact us directly at 1-715-543-2006 and we’ll let you know if the dimension and size of your boat will fit.
Can I secure this Kayak Rack to the Ground?
Yes. You can bolt it to any wood surface with wood screws. There are also kits you can purchase from our online store, use the following instructions to do so using our kit.
- Insert the sharp tip of a spiral ring anchor into the dirt near the bottom center of the rack, if you are using one twist anchor. If you are using more than one, evenly space out.
- Twist the anchor by hand so that it spirals into the soil. Stop when the spiraled section is completely hidden underground and only the ring on top of the anchor is visible.
- Run a chain, cable or straps through the ring at the top of the anchor, then pass this same line over and around the center cross rail on kayak rack.
- Secure the cable or chain using a small padlock or combination lock if desired. Tighten straps to keep rack tight to the anchors in the ground.
- This method can be completed by using a kit purchased from LogKayakRack.com or purchase your own online or from a store. This method can be used to protect the rack from being stolen or from strong winds.
Is there an Alternative way of Ordering a Kayak Rack without using the Shopping Cart?
Yes, you may call to order or send a check in the mail to Hitch Exclusives 660 US Highway 51 Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
The Kayak/Canoe rack you ordered will be shipped to you unassembled and in a box as shown here. Log Kayak Racks products are shipped by Fed Ex ground. You can expect your storage rack to arrive around 2 weeks after payment is received, or within the next 2 ½ weeks after placing the order (unless you call for a specific shipping date).
Each Ordered Product Includes:
- Feet, Cross Rails, Legs, Upper and Lower Arms, and Lower Support Posts (all labeled)
- Instruction Pack
- 3 Inch GRK Screws
- 4 Inch GRK Screws
- Two Tips, Green and Black for Drill or Screw Gun (in the bag with 3 inch screws)
- Decking Screws
What is Needed but NOT Included for Assembly:
- Rubber Hammer/Mallet
- Power Drill or Screw Gun
- Gloves (optional)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE