Canoe / Kayak Racks with 2 Spaces
With open water surrounding you and nature just a reach away, it is easy to see why paddling is alluring, whether your choice of boat is a kayak, canoe, or paddle board it’s important to protect it while on land; so it can see many waves to come. Whether your pace is steady, controlled by quick traveling rapids or set by the ocean’s tide – your boat’s condition is a critical component when determining if your next exploration will take your breath away or leave you holding it. Log Kayak Rack hand crafts kayak/canoe storage racks that can help you keep your boat in great shape between ventures. Available in Wall-Mountable, Standard, Double-Low, and custom variations.
Durable Kayak/Canoe Storage
There is nothing worse than opening a product’s packaging to realize its hollow, flimsy and nothing that you’ve expected. By selecting our hand carved, individually made kayak/canoe storage racks you will know you’re getting a solid storage rack, that can hold 100 pound boats for years – in the freezing cold, humid summers and every weather extreme in-between. They are great for a single kayak, canoe or paddle board and the paddles or up to two boats, and our company designs and builds multi-placement storage racks for adventurists, just like you.
Dual Kayak/Canoe Rack Benefits
- Space for Paddles, Lifejackets, and other Gear
- Designed for Both Inside and Outside Use
- Organizes and Displays Boats
- Keeps Your Boats High and Dry
- Weather Resistant Cedar
- Stationary, Distinguished and Rustic Looking
- Can be Finished in any Color Desired
- Minimal Upkeep Needed
- Secure and Durable
- Can Extend the Performance Life of your Boats
- Protects Boats from Scratches, Dents and more
- Constructed in the USA
2 Place Kayak/Canoe Rack Details
- Built from Northern White Cedar Logs
- Available Unfinished, Natural and Dark Oak Finish
- Solidly Glued, Bolted, and Screwed with Galvanized Screws
- Joinery where Each of the Arms Meet
- 2 inch Mortise and Tenon for Strength
- 2 Storing Slots in Front
- UV Soft Rest Webbing Available
- Tie Down Safety Straps Available
- Simple to Put Together, view our Instructional Video on our Website
- For Longer Kayaks, Canoes or Boats we can Add Cross Rails (Contact Us Directly)
- Fully Customizable
Quality Kayak/Canoe Storage Racks
Take care of what gives you joy by protecting it with our durable log storage racks, made out of high quality cedar and crafted by woodworkers with over 20 years of experience. The attention you give your kayak, canoe or paddle boat will directly impact it’s performance on the water – keep paddling smoothly for as long as possible with the help from Log Kayak Rack. Keep your adventures going!
Contact us for questions or call us for custom orders at 1-715-543-2006.