Canoe / Kayak Racks with 4 Spaces
Log Kayak Rack handcrafts free standing kayak, canoe and paddle board storage systems for avid kayakers, canoers, and paddle boarders. The best method to store your boat is securely in the air, off the ground and on a specifically designed storage rack, like the ones made by Log Kayak Rack. One of our standard kayak/canoe storage systems is the quad rack, made to handle up to 4 kayaks, canoes and paddle boards of any size. We use heavy duty cedar logs to construct a storage rack that can stand up to even the most demanding circumstances.
Quad Kayak/Canoe Rack
Our quad storage system consists of two racks stacked back to back. The rack is built to make it easy to load and unload your boats, thus preserving their condition and allowing you to get the most out of your investments. Don’t play favorites, store them all safely and securely on our solidly constructed cedar, free standing storage solution for four.
Benefits of our 4 slot Kayak/Canoe Rack
- Space for Paddles, Lifejackets, and other Gear
- Designed for Both Inside and Outside Installation
- Organizes and Displays Your Collection
- Keeps Your Boats High and Dry
- Weather Resistant Cedar
- Prevents Insects and Small Animals from Getting in the Boat While being Stored
- Is Portable but also able to be Bolted Down, or Secured Permanently
- Distinctive and Rustic Look
- Can be Finished in any Color Desired
- Minimal Upkeep Needed
- Secure and Durable
- Can Extend the Performance Life of your Boats
- Prevents Scratches, Dents and more
- Handcrafted in America
Details of our Kayak/Canoe Rack that Holds 4
- Dimensions: 76W x 51L x 51H – Base: 48W x 51L
- Constructed out of Northern White Cedar Logs
- Available in Unfinished, Natural and Dark Oak Finish
- Rack Posts are 4 5/8 inch
- Rack Rails are 3 inches
- Solidly Glued, Bolted, and Screwed with Galvanized Screws
- Joinery where the Arms Meet
- 2 inch Mortise and Tenon for Strength
- 3 Back to Back Storing Slots
- UV Soft Rest Webbing Available
- Tie Down Safety Straps Available
- Weighs 100-150 lbs. (weight depends on size)
- Simple to Put Together, Watch our Instructional Video on our Website
- For Longer Kayaks, Canoes or Boats we can Add Cross Rails (Contact Us Directly)
- Fully Customizable
Quality Built Kayak/Canoe Storage Racks
Our storage racks are crafted by woodworkers that have had over 20 years of experience, we are dedicated, passionate and love seeing our clients send pictures and rave over their beautiful and functional kayak, canoe and paddle board racks. Our durability is unmatched, the solid construction of our custom carved racks are second to none. Not only are the joints wood glued and wood screwed but we go the extra mile with mortise and tenon joint construction that further increases the strength of the cedar when assembled. We make our storage racks to last – indoors, outdoors, lakeside, on a dock…wherever you need them they will serve their purpose, and do so beautifully.
Delivering Paddlers only High Quality
When you select from our standard racks, or go a custom route, what shows up at your door is high quality and nothing less. No flimsy boards of wood, no neon metal. Just beautiful logged cedar, solidly packaged and designed to hold the weight of many of your boats, while also resisting any snow, rain, sleet, ice, they can even handle years in the blazing sun. Choose Log Kayak Rack’s 4 place kayak/canoe storage rack for beauty, for longevity, for ease of organization – you will not be disappointed in our product.
Helping preserve boats for paddlers everywhere, contact us for questions or call us for custom orders at 1-715-543-2006.