Winter is fast approaching and it is time to get your property ready for the dropping temperatures and harsh cold that comes this time of year. If you own a recreational property or a resort property near water that thrives in the warm weather, there is much work to be done as you get your property ready for winter. One of the most important tasks is storing gear in a safe and dry area so that it will be ready for use come spring. Have you been wondering how best to store your kayaks and small boats this winter? Log Kayak Rack offers many different storage options for kayaks, canoes, paddle boards and even bikes.
Log Kayak Rack makes handcrafted storage racks using northern white cedar wood, which is known for being able to maintain it’s beauty and function for 25 years, even when unfinished. Our storage racks are the perfect solution for all of your small boat storage needs. These racks can be easily kept inside or outside depending on your preference.
Here are some additional benefits of Log Kayak Rack’s kayak storage systems:
- Keeps your boats high and dry, neatly organized, and safe.
- Can be custom built to meet your property’s specific needs.
- Can support even the heaviest small boats (even over 100 lbs.).
- Durably made to last (average storage rack lasts 25 years even if not finished).
- Racks can be finished to match other wood in the area (fence, trim, gate, etc.).
- Attractive way to store boats.
- Maintains the shape of the boat and prevents damage at times when you are not in the water.
- Helps extend the life of your boat.
- Easy to assemble with video on website if needed.
- Made in the USA.
Let Log Kayak Rack Help You Prepare For The Winter Months
Log Kayak Rack makes storage racks for kayaks, canoes and other small boats. Generally, these racks have either 2, 4, 6, 8 or even 10 slots so that you can have the size that best meets your needs. Our team also loves a custom project, so don’t be shy about letting us know what you really need. We will do what we can do build you the storage rack that best fits exactly what you are looking for. So, as you plan for the winter months, give our team a call at 1- (715) 543-2006 and speak to one of our storage rack professionals. Let us help you get ready for winter this year!