Throughout the country, there are businesses who take advantage of the amazing waterways, lakes, andoceans that surround and flow through us. They offer individuals like us the ability to venture out onto the water, enjoying the landscape from kayaks, paddleboards and more. If you own a business like this, where do you store that equipment for your guests?
The Benefits of Using a Wooden Kayak Rack for Your Business
Do you own waterfront rental properties? Maybe a lodge? Do you rent watercraft on the beach for visitors to enjoy? If any of this sounds like you, you need a storage solution for your kayaks, small boats and more.
There are many benefits to using a wooden kayak rack:
- Northern White Cedar lasts for years, even when left unfinished.
- A high-quality storage solution keeps equipment protected from damaging wear and tear.
- Kayak racks are built to your unique specifications, fitting your dock, your cabin wall or built to stand freely on the beach.
- Kayak racks look beautiful and organize your gear in an appealing but efficient way.
What Size Kayak Rack Is Best for You?
Chances are, you have quite a bit of gear to store, ranging from kayaks to small john boats to water skis. Wooden kayak racks are built to fit your exact specifications. But which size rack is right for you? Here are a few steps you can take to help decide.
- Take stock of how much equipment you’ll need to store and what type.Do you only offer kayaks? Or, a wide range of watercraft? This will help you determine which kayak rack type is best.
- Decide which type of rack fits your space best.Consider how many watercraft you need to store and what type of kayak rack will fit your space best. For dock racks, you may need multiple to fit your equipment. Or, if your space can manage it, a freestanding rack might be best for storing it all.
- Decide how many slots you need.Each kayak rack will come with slots for your equipment. Decide how many slots you need for each piece of equipment you need to store.
Need Help Finding the Perfect Kayak Rack for Your Business?
Hopefully,you have a better understanding of which kayak rack is best for your business. If you’re still stuck, however, we can help! We offer custom-built kayak racks to fit your needs. To learn more about how a kayak rack can benefit your business or for help with ordering, send us a message.