Now is the time to get those kayaks, paddle boards, and canoes out from storage and back into the Minnesota waters. Hopefully, you properly stored these items during the offseason, right? The last thing you want to happen is to get your kayak, paddle board, or canoe out and realize that it was damaged at some point because it was left on the ground in your garage or storage unit. Being such a big investment, it is vital that you also invest in storage that protects these items. Team up with Log Kayak Rack today to create a custom storage rack that will keep your water sport products protected year around!
What is Behind Our Storage Racks?
- High Quality Materials – Each storage rack we offer uses northern white cedar, which has been rated the best type of weather resistant wood on the market.
- Strong – These racks can handle weights between 100 to 150 pounds.
- Multi-Functional – Depending on how many boards you have, we offer varying types of racks that can hold more than one canoe, kayak, or paddle board at a time.
- Customization – Each one of our storage racks can be customized to fit your every need. You simply cannot find that type of service with our competitors.
Diverse Storage Types
- Kayak Storage – Leaving your kayak on the ground can cause all sorts of damage. Whether your kayak is stored by the river, at your beach house, or along the ocean, we have storage that can keep your kayak protected. We also offer storage racks for companies that may rent out kayaks to guests.
- Canoe Storage – We offer a very diverse storage option for canoes. Our storage systems come in 2, 4, 6, or even 8 place storage racks. These handcrafted racks allow your heavy canoe to be stored in the air to help prevent damage and decay over time.
- Paddle Board Storage – Recently, stand up paddle boarding has become quite the popular water sport. Log Kayak Rack took notice and designed a reliable storage rack specifically for paddle boards. Decrease the risk of damaging your board today by investing in a custom storage rack.
We know how much your canoe, kayak, or paddle board means to you. In the same way that we protect our valuables, we should also protect these items. Now is the time to partner with Log Kayak Rack and invest in a storage rack system for your water sport product. Give us a call today at 1-715-543-2006 and get back out on that Minnesota water!