The leaves have turned and the air outside is noticeably cooler. Winter is on the way whether we like it or not. Unfortunately, this also means that our kayaks, canoes, and other small boats spend more time out of the water than in it. Rather than spending another winter with your boats disorganized and underfoot, why not invest in small boat organization this season. Log Kayak Rack offes high quality storage racks that can meet your unique needs, and give you a place to store your boats when they are not in use.
Keep Your Boats Safe and Organized When They Are Not In Use
If you own more than one small boat, then it is fair to say that water sports may be one of your passions. And, your boats are also a sizable financial investment. So, taking care of your boats year round is important. Log Kayak Rack’s storage units make this easy. Each of our storage units is made from 100% northern white cedar logs, which offers the following benefits:
● Durable: Can be used to store your boats inside or out, depending on your space and your preference.
● Strong: Can hold multiple (even heavy) boats up to 100 lbs.
● Beautiful: These storage racks are attractive and can be stained to match existing surfaces or left unfinished for a beautiful and rustic look.
● Long lasting: Made from northern white cedar logs, you can expect for your storage rack to last for many years (likely up to 20!).
● Protect your investment: Our storage systems keep your boats high and dry, keeping their shape intact so they are ready for your next adventure!
● Improves overall organization: Your kayaks, canoes, and SUPs might be classified as “small boats”, but they take up a lot of space and can really get under foot, especially if you have several. Our storage racks small boat organization easy.
● Proudly made In the USA!
Free Shipping and Easy Assembly
Not only can Log Kayak Rack’s storage systems make managing the organization of your boats easier, but you can also count on a high quality product, free shipping on all standard racks and easy, straightforward assembly. In fact, we also offer a step by step assembly video if you have questions and our customer service team is available to help you as well. So, if you are looking for a way to keep your small boats organized this winter, call Log Kayak Rack today at (715) 543-2006 for more information.