Whether you’re paddle boarding with your best canine pal while exploring the Haw River of North Carolina, or seeking your zen with stand up paddleboard yoga in Asheville, congratulations on having discovered the excitement and fun that surrounds exploring and exercising with paddle boards in North Carolina! Now that you’ve got the paddle boarding bug, and have bought the perfect paddle board for you, let’s talk about paddle board storage racks in NC.
Taking Good Care Of Your Paddle Board
As much enjoyment as your paddleboard has brought you and will bring you in the future, don’t take it for granted. Surely, you spent a significant amount of time researching to find the ideal paddle board for you that perfectly suits your needs. Now that you’ve got your paddle board, take some time to consider taking proper care of your board. Taking good care of your paddle board will ensure that it will remain in tip top shape, and that you’ll have many more carefree excursions in the years to come.
Paddle Board Storage Rack NC
The most important key to paddle board storage is to keep it off the ground to avoid deterioration and damage. At Log Kayak Rack, our paddle board storage racks will keep your boards elevated off the ground on a weatherproof stand. We offer several standard configurations:
● 2 Place Paddle Board Rack – Our dual paddle board rack is offered in a mounted style, and 2 free-standing styles.
● 4 Place Paddle Board Rack – For storage of 4 paddle boards and gear, or a combination of other types of boards or small boats.
● 6 Place Paddle Board Rack – Back to back storage keeps your SUPs organized and clean.
● 8 Place Paddle Board Rack – For the true enthusiast who appreciates their collection of paddle boards, the 8 place rack is great for 8 boards or a mixed combination of small boats, boards, and gear.
● Custom Paddle Board Rack NC – Looking for something to hold equipment that is longer, shorter, or even more boats? Log Kayak Rack can design a custom paddle board rack, hand crafted to your specifications.
Paddle Board Rack Details
Each paddle board rack made by Log Kayak Rack is hand crafted using Northern White Cedar. Built to resist brutal weather conditions, our durable paddle board racks are strong enough to hold weights that vary from 100 to 150 pounds. We stand behind every paddle board rack we make, which is why we expect you’ll be 100% satisfied, or we’ll refund your purchase price.
Contact Log Kayak Rack at 715-543-2006 if we can answer your questions, or to see our full line of made in America paddle board racks NC.