We all know that winter seems to last forever. But once the holidays pass, the beginning of spring is really just a few weeks away. And what does that mean? Flowers bloom, warmer temperatures AND you can finally get back out on the water with your kayak, canoe or paddleboard. Whether you are a property owner near water, or an adventurous soul with a passion for watersports, you know the feeling and the excitement of that first time back in the water after winter. There is nothing like it!
Now is a great time to think ahead about making sure that you have a storage system in place to take care of your small boats when they are not in use this spring or summer. Of course you will have them in the water any moment you can, but the fact is, they will need to be protected when they are not in the water. Log Kayak Rack provides a wide selection of heavy duty kayak, canoe and stand up paddle board (SUP) storage racks. All of our storage racks are handcrafted from northern white cedar logs, which makes them durable, weather resistant, meaning that they can be used inside and outside!
Many Benefits Of A Kayak/Paddle Board/Canoe Storage Rack
- Keeps multiple boats organized. This is especially helpful if you own property and have multiple boats used by renters or groups of people.
- Keeps your boats protected, high and dry, extending the life of your boat(s).
- Helps keep the shape of your boat intact, no warping!
- Northern cedar racks are attractive and look good outside or inside your home.
- Can hold multiple boats — racks can be house 2, 4, 6, 8 or even 10 boats or our team can custom build a storage system to meet your specific needs.
Log Kayak Rack: Experienced Woodworkers Building For You
The team at Log Kayak Rack has been woodworking for more than 20 years. As a family owned business, this is more than a job for us, it is a passion. Our crew takes pride in creating each and every storage system and enjoy a challenge. We offer a one year warranty to back up our work, so you can feel confident with your purchase. We enjoy being able to tailor our work to a customer’s specific need, so if you have a custom project idea, we would love to hear it. So, as springtime approaches, think about how you want to store your boats this year and give us a call at 1-715-543-2006 to get started.