Are you looking for a home kayak rack? Do you own a log cabin or log home and want to invest in a wood kayak rack to match the style of your home? Then Log Kayak Rack has what you are looking for. We build beautiful custom kayak racks. Made with functionality, we also customize the rack for each customer to ensure that their investment is exactly what they are looking for.
Every rack we design is custom crafted and individually specific. When it comes to designing a rack, we have many options for you. If you are curious what our kayak racks consist of, here are some details for you.
● Each individually built kayak/canoe rack is constructed from Northern White Cedar which is rated best for weather resistance.
● Each rack has 4 5/8 inch post and feet and 3 in rails.
● Each rack is glued, bolted, and screwed with galvanized screws.
● Joinery where arms meet posts are 2 inch mortise and tenon giving full strength.
● Very strong, very durable
● Weights from 100 – 150 lbs. depending on size of rack.
● Easy to lift kayak and canoe in and out.
● Locking kayak is easy with a cable lock from local kayak store.
● Durable kayak storage racks, can carry the heaviest of canoes, kayaks, and boat loads!
● Soft rest UV webbing available and tie down safety straps available too.
● They can be bolted to dock or such or kit can be bought for anchoring to the ground.
● We can install strapping to prevent any wind blowing the kayak off (this would be a rare occurrence).
● Kayak comes in for pieces very simple to put together with a 7/16 inch socket and ratchet and short extension which is in all socket sets.
● For extra-long kayaks or canoes or boat, we can lengthen cross rails to accommodate.
● We can customize any custom rack for your row boat, paddle boat, etc…
● Several boats, kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats can fit together on the racks.
● Custom racks can be cemented into the ground or bolted to a platform.
● Call us directly for information as to which designs would work best for your assortment.
When it comes to building custom wood pieces, Log Kayak Rack is for you. Owner and craftsman Kurt is here for you. He designs racks that are flawless and beautiful. He has been in the business for more than 24 years. He only uses the best of timber and builds not only kayaks but also log homes. He is dedicated and passionate about his work and when you work with Kurt you will feel his passion through his words and energy, but also see his passion when you receive a piece of his art for your home. For specific questions, inquires or custom orders contact Log Kayak Rack at 1-715-543-2006.