2 Canoe + 4 Kayak/SUP Rack
*Choose From Available Finishes Below For Final Price
Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States
- Holds up to 2 Canoes on bottom and 4 Kayaks, Surfboards or Stand up paddleboards
- Made with 100% Northern White Cedar
- Made with glued mortise and tenon joinery
- Made in Manitowish Waters WI, Made in USA
- 68″H X 84″D X 77″W Assembly required
Is your rack going to be in a windy or stormy location?
If so, we recommended adding one of the following products. Use a set of the 15" anchors for tight packed earth or use a set of the 30" anchors for loose sand.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
You may also like…
- Product Dimensions
- Product Details
- Instructional Assembly Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping Information
- Reviews (2)
2 Canoe + 4 Kayak/SUP Rack Details
The freestanding 2 Canoe + 4 Kayak/SUP Rack is built with Northern White Cedar from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This rack is designed for functionality and aesthetics by lake homeowners. It not only cares for and organizes your boats, but it can also be matched to its surroundings being log construction.
With finishing options, you can match dock, house, etc… or let it turn silver/gray with no finish, or you can use your own finish if so desired. This rack holds the heaviest of Canoes, Surfboards, Kayaks, and SUPS (Stand Up Paddle-boards). Each boat can weigh up to 100 pounds. This rack has up to a 600-pound capacity. We have worked with logs for over 23 years crafting log homes, furniture, and kayak racks. Each joint is glued and screwed for longevity. We use glued mortise-and-tenon joinery wherever possible. Hand made and finished by Log Artisans in Northern Wisconsin.
Easy to lift kayak or canoe in and out. Locking kayak is easy with a cable lock from local kayak store. Durable kayak storage racks, can carry the heaviest of canoes, kayaks, and boat loads! Soft rest UV webbing available and tie down safety straps available now.
Our Kayak Racks can be bolted to dock or such or kit can be bought for anchoring to the ground. We can install strapping to prevent any wind blowing the kayak off (this would be a rare occurrence).
For extra-long kayaks, canoes, or boats we can lengthen cross rails to accommodate. We can customize any rack for your row boat, paddle boat, etc. Several boats, kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats can fit together on the racks. Custom racks can be cemented into the ground or bolted to a platform.
Call for information as to which designs would work best for your assortment.
How will the Kayak Rack arrive?
Kayak racks are shipped unassembled and in a box. Log Kayak Racks products are shipped by UPS ground. You can expect your storage rack to arrive around 2 weeks after payment is received, or within the next 2 ½ weeks after placing the order (unless you call for a specific shipping date). They will come with glue, torx bits and fasteners needed to assemble and will go together in approx. 30 – 60 minutes with a common power drill or screw gun. Instructions are included and are available as a video online.
Can my delivery sit outside until I assemble it?
Yes, the Log Kayak Rack is for indoor or outdoor use, so no damage will occur to the product if it sits out until you can assemble it, or get it to the cabin. The only thing is the box and directions may get wet but there are always the downloadable and printable assembly instructions and assembly video on our website.
How do I Preserve the Life of this Kayak Rack?
We want you to enjoy your Log Kayak Rack for years to come. To ensure its longevity, we recommend that the feet are not in direct contact with the ground, but rather raised and set on landscaping block or a similar product.You can order it with a finish (upgrade) or you can finish it yourself. Use a stain or outdoor finish in the color of your choice and follow the instructions on the can. Breathable finishes will extend the life of the rack the most. It is best to let the wood age a bit prior to finishing it. This helps the stain to soak in. You can also choose to leave it unfinished. In this case, it will weather to a gray color and still last for many years.
Can Canoes, Paddle boards, Wake boards, Surf Boards, Small Rafts, Paddle Boats or Other Small Boats up to 100 lbs. fit on these Kayak Racks?
Yes. If you have a specific model in question contact us directly at 1-715-543-2006 and we’ll let you know if the dimension and size of your boat will fit.
Can I secure this Kayak Rack to the Ground?
Yes. You can bolt it to any wood surface with wood screws. There are also kits you can purchase from our online store, use the following instructions to do so using our kit.
- Insert the sharp tip of a spiral ring anchor into the dirt near the bottom center of the rack, if you are using one twist anchor. If you are using more than one, evenly space out.
- Twist the anchor by hand so that it spirals into the soil. Stop when the spiraled section is completely hidden underground and only the ring on top of the anchor is visible.
- Run a chain, cable or straps through the ring at the top of the anchor, then pass this same line over and around the center cross rail on kayak rack.
- Secure the cable or chain using a small padlock or combination lock if desired. Tighten straps to keep rack tight to the anchors in the ground.
- This method can be completed by using a kit purchased from LogKayakRack.com or purchase your own online or from a store. This method can be used to protect the rack from being stolen or from strong winds.
Is there an Alternative way of Ordering a Kayak Rack without using the Shopping Cart?
Yes, you may call to order or send a check in the mail to Hitch Exclusives 660 US Highway 51 Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
The Kayak/Canoe rack you ordered will be shipped to you unassembled and in a box as shown here. Log Kayak Racks products are shipped by Fed Ex ground. You can expect your storage rack to arrive around 2 weeks after payment is received, or within the next 2 ½ weeks after placing the order (unless you call for a specific shipping date).
Each Ordered Product Includes:
- Feet, Cross Rails, Legs, Upper and Lower Arms, and Lower Support Posts (all labeled)
- Instruction Pack
- 3 Inch GRK Screws
- 4 Inch GRK Screws
- Two Tips, Green and Black for Drill or Screw Gun (in the bag with 3 inch screws)
- Decking Screws
What is Needed but NOT Included for Assembly:
- Rubber Hammer/Mallet
- Power Drill or Screw Gun
- Gloves (optional)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE